[alt-photo] Re: No more scanning at Walmart

Robert Hall robert.g.hall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 15:26:29 GMT 2012

It's not like Walmart would ever give a you know what about longevity,
but I think we will lose an entire generation of photographs due to
the digital influence, not to mention what the same influence has done
to art and image literacy.

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com
www.RobertHall.com/workshops
www.facebook.com/robert.g.hall

> clippy...
That means that people's memory printed today may be gone 30 years
from now. What is going to be the longivity of a Walmart inkjet print
in 30 years.I know that people use digital now and keep photos on
their phones and hard drive. what about in 30 years. Where are going
to be the phone photos or the hard drive photos..