[alt-photo] Re: No more scanning at Walmart

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 3 15:46:07 GMT 2012

Slightly different, but I just did a bunch of digital printing for
someone recently.  I also scanned their film.  Fortunately, I have a
really nice Epson scanner, but I did notice that on every single piece
of 35mm film, there were scratches all down the front (as though
someone ran a gravel-filled squeegee down the front of each strip).
My scanner and I managed to eliminate those scratches, but I did ask
this person where they had their color film processed.  It was
Walmart.  I suggested they might want to go someplace else.

Diana