[alt-photo] Re: Carl Weese's Drive-In project

Keith Gerling keith.gerling at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:51:34 GMT 2012

Not to tell Carl how to do his job, but won't these Drive-Ins look a lot
more "picturesque" after they are abandoned for a few years and all crumbly
with faded paint and covered with vines?  Sorry, but the urgency isn't
doing it for me.  Let them "mellow" a bit.

On the other hand, I happen to photograph old grain elevators, which
require the same degree of travel, and they really ARE falling apart, and I
have to get there NOW - so any spare change is welcome!!