[alt-photo] Re: instant films (specifically Fuji fp-3000b)

Ryuji Suzuki rs at silvergrain.org
Sun Apr 22 22:53:54 GMT 2012

So I saw discussion that people remove the black back coating of FP-100C with
chlorine bleach and scan the negative as transparent material. I thought
FP-3000B could do the same except the film base is not clear transparent but
translucent enough to allow scanning in transparency mode. Now if I read what
you said correctly, one can scan the negative part of the peel apart film as-is,
as a reflection material... that sounds interesting.

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." (Miles Davis)