[alt-photo] Shipping 1/2 gallon of AgNO3

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:31:30 GMT 2012

I have a 1/2 gallon of 12% silver nitrate that I want to ship with all
my other dry chemistry to Bangkok because of it's value and usefulness
for albumen printing.  My worry is if that were to get loose in the
shipping container it would be a real mess.
Does anyone have a suggestion for safely shipping it as is, or somehow
evaporating it down to a smaller volume that I can later reconstitute?
 It presently has a layer of kaolin sitting at the bottom of the glass
vessel it resides in.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Eric