[alt-photo] Re: Shipping 1/2 gallon of AgNO3

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:17:56 GMT 2012

In looking at a brief synopsis of
sunning<http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/processes/wetplate/wet-plate-collodion-process-ambrotypes>,
I couldn't help but notice the use of a specific gravity float to determine
the concentration of the solution on that link.  Oh how I would prefer that
over doing titration analysis as I've done in the past....and the MATH!
http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/processes/wetplate/wet-plate-collodion-process-ambrotypes
Eric