[alt-photo] Unopened 20 Sheet Box of Inkpress Transparency Film 8.5x11

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:26:13 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I'm packing everything up for a cross country trip and I've found an
unopened 20 sheet box of Inkpress Transparency Film, 8.5x11. According to
the sticker I bought it at a local photography supply store for $50. B&H
has it for $42.86 so I'll offer it up for $35 (free shipping within US) if
anyone needs it. If no one here wants it I'll offer it up on some of the
online forums. I figure a number of you are working with digital negs and
Inkpress is one of the common films used so someone here must need it. If
you'd like it let me know. PayPal preferred and I'll have it shipped by the
weekend.

-Francesco
www.francescofragomeni.com