[alt-photo] Re: AMAZON, FINALLY!

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Aug 17 16:33:16 GMT 2012

Bob,

Finally catching up on my inbox, and wanted to congratulate you for this book well done! I know you have been working on it for a long while. Can't believe you scanned all those negs and probably had to dust them as well. Did the printed version match the originals when translated to CMYK? That is the biggest complaint I have about my EPW is all the pix are dark when going from Adobe RGB 1998 to Graycol CMYK even though I adjusted, etc. But the blacks, at least, are neutral...

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com