[alt-photo] Call for analog photography-juried exhibition

carol carol at artintersection.com
Mon Dec 10 21:56:06 GMT 2012

Art Intersection will be hosting "Light Sensitive 2013", an annual
juried competition of analog based photography. This year we are pleased
to announce Kate Ware, Curator of Photography at the New Mexico Museum
of Art in Santa Feas our juror. Up to three photographers from the
exhibition will be invited back to show larger bodies of work in the
2013/2014 exhibition schedule.The prospectus is attached or here's a
link with more information and a downloadable pdf.
http://artintersection.com/event/light-sensitive-2013/.
Please feel free to forward this information to anyone you feel may be
interested.

Thank you,
Carol Panaro-Smith

Important dates:

·28 January 2013: Submissions due at Art Intersection.

·8 February2013: Notification of artists selected for exhibition by email.

·2 March 2013: Selected work due, ready to hang/install at Art Intersection.

·9 March – 23 April 2013: Exhibition dates.

·16 March 2013, 5-8pm: Opening reception.

·10 May 2013: Work shipped back to artist with shipping paid by the
submitter.

--
Carol Panaro-Smith
Program Director