[alt-photo] Re: Toning advice-

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Sat Feb 18 23:38:53 GMT 2012

DEAR SARAH,
	While agreeing with Robert I would advise you to buy Tim Rudman's
The Master Photographer's Toning Book FIRST, read it cover to cover, THEN
dig in to the process.  It is only 208 pages and about 50 pages are
formulae, appendices, etc so you really only need to read about 150 pages to
get with the program.  I bet you could read that in fewer than 4 days.  It
is so much easier not to reinvent the wheel when you know how it was done
before you.  Those 4 days will save you weeks of frustration and wasted time
and materials.
		CHEERS!
			BOB