[alt-photo] Windows, Mac, Epson

jusdado jmjusdado at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:58:29 GMT 2012

Hi all
Printed my negatives for tricolor gum on my old computer with Photoshop
CS3, Windows. Excellent results.
I changed my old computer for a Mac OS-X-Lion and Photoshop CS5. Print
negative and horrible results.
Problem: Mac and CS5, menu settings "print" - "Color Management" Adobe
RGB1998-Profile-"ON". "Managing Color" - "Printer Manages Colors". THERE
IS NO OPTION "No Color Management" as contained in Windows.

I have to go back to my old Windows computer and CS3 to print my negatives?
Is there any solution to disable color management in the printer?
Thank you. - Sorry for my English text translated by computer.