[alt-photo] Re: ***NOW HEAR (READ?) THIS: COT IS AVAILABLE! was DanielSmith paper chart!

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 21 04:49:28 GMT 2012

Hi Sam,

I haven't bought COT320 in a while, but back when I did, I typically
bought from B&H.  To my knowledge, there's not any difference between
these two.  I never understood why they packaged or called it
something different on their site.  If you look at the fine print
underneath them, they each are labeled COT320 with the specific sizes
beside of them.  It's possible the color base is different(?), but
whenever I bought it, I  most often got the Prestige-- probably just
had the size I wanted--  and it looked and performed the same as what
I had ordered a few times from B&S.  (I had stopped ordering from B&S
because the shipping was slow and shipping costs were too high for my
location, so started going to B&H instead.)

Diana