[alt-photo] Re: Yosemite Gallery Show

Denny dspector at charter.net
Mon Feb 20 04:06:00 GMT 2012

Marek, congratulations, Yosemite is a great place to shoot and a great place
to be exhibited.  Of course, I looked at more of your photos, and I was
blown away by your gum on Yupo prints, they look like Ilfochromes, not gum
prints.  Is the saturation and clarity a direct result of printing on Yupo?
Or are there some other techniques that are contributing to that effect?
Amazing photos!
Thanks,
Denny