[alt-photo] ***NOW HEAR (READ?) THIS: COT IS AVAILABLE! was Daniel Smith paper chart!

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Feb 20 13:51:20 GMT 2012

DEAR CHRISTINA & ALL ON LIST,
	Regularly I read about problems getting COT 320.  It has become an
"urban myth".  I know that B&S is no longer stocking it.
*****Please, please, pretty please, one and for all, let's put to bed the
misconception that there is any problem what-so-ever getting COT 320 in any
sizes directly from Bergger US as Don suggested.  I contacted Bergger US and
they had to paper on its way to me here in Barbados the next day.  Why
bother with any retailers when you can get it directly.
	So, at the risk of being repetitively redundant, over and over
again, COT 320 is alive, well, and available directly from Bergger US.
		CHEERS!
			BOB