[alt-photo] Re: Uranotype (was: Re: Daniel Smith paper chart!)

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Feb 20 14:58:51 GMT 2012

Hi Alberto,

He is doing it on his own (I don't even know how to do it) and found some online somewhere from a person (Craig's LIst or whatnot). He researched it a lot so I assumed he also researched the safety because he is a very conscientious mature person, but I will forward your comments to him and see what he says.

It isn't something I teach...but the orange color (very peachy) is quite attractive. He got that orange color also last semester with Fotospeed Lith very hot, Fomatone paper, and I think gold over sepia toner. One of his liths done gold over selenium is in the Lith chapter of the Experimental Workbook but unfortunately some images in that book printed off color and dark (still trying to figure out why some did and some didn't before doing the next book) so you really don't get to see the beauty of that print, but imagine it to be quite orange.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com