[alt-photo] Re: Paper for Bromoil

Mary gneissgirl at spamcop.net
Mon Feb 20 16:16:16 GMT 2012

Hi Jacques,

The Lewis paper is expensive, but I wouldn't call the price
"outrageously high".
The price is around $90CAN for a box of 100 sheets. The current exchange
rate makes it about the same in $US. Shipping from Canada to the US is
expensive, yes, but photo paper is heavy.
A quick check of prices of some of the papers you suggested as
alternatives shows the Lewis paper is reasonably priced. For example,
B&H sells the Ilford Multigrade Art for around $66 for a box of 50.

Anyway, I'm not David Lewis' sales representative or anything but I
think the price is a fair one and the product is of high quality, in my
opinion.

Cheers,
Mary