[alt-photo] Re: paper and cyanotype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Feb 20 19:54:03 GMT 2012

I can imagine / empathize with your frustration! Only after days of
struggle (in 2003) I remembered reading Christopher James'
recommendation / method of exposing bone dry paper (done thoroughly,
with a hairdryer set to the max. temperature), and that saved my life
- what a relief! Post humidification still stays as a viable
(optional) method; one may get few more steps in the highlights...

Very interesting indeed (< 2 mins. exposure), that's in the park of
gum exposures! Never experienced anything like this. Unfortunately
Buxton and the other / new Herschel paper are both out of my scope...

Regards,
Loris.