[alt-photo] Re: Subject: Re: paper and cyanotype

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Thu Feb 23 16:34:06 GMT 2012

Dear Loris,
In corresponding with Ware I think my clearing issue, especially on Buxton, indicates possible problem chemistry. Thus I will have to buy a new batch and mix it from scratch. And here I thought buying it readymade might be better quality control but I think not :(

Traditional curve is a bit flatter but follows same what I call shorter scale curve. But now I am rethinking my Ware's results until I get the new chems.

Nice to hear about your "bust" with oxalic and FAEW. Saves me a step!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com