[alt-photo] Re: ***NOW HEAR (READ?) THIS: COT IS AVAILABLE! was Daniel Smith paper chart!

Keith Schreiber keith at jkschreiber.com
Fri Feb 24 16:49:03 GMT 2012

Hi Christina,

Don't recall that I ever mentioned it here, though maybe I did and it's not in my archive of saved messages, but about 2 or 3 years ago I got a factory package of 22x30 COT320 thru B&S that had the Platine watermark on every sheet. Edges were trimmed as always with COT320. I think this is fairly conclusive evidence that they come from the same moulds at the very least. I have always found COT320 to be  ever so slightly warmer than Platine and this package was no exception. Texture was as usual - smooth on the felt side and a bit of texture on the screen side. Both sides printed well.

Cheers,
Keith