[alt-photo] Re: ***NOW HEAR (READ?) THIS: COT IS AVAILABLE! was Daniel Smith paper chart!

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Feb 24 18:08:57 GMT 2012

AHA, thanks for this, Keith.

But also a HUGE thanks to you for your contribution to the list over the years. I have a multitude of paper notes from you from back when you were testing papers in the 90s for Dick Arentz' book. I thank you for the time and expense of testing and sharing that on the list to contribute to our sum knowledge.

As I've said before, there is one thing to reading in books about a process, another thing entirely to talking with real live people who have done the processes. Much more extensive and useful information.

For example, if it wasn't for Mike Ware's help about this Ware's formula clearing issue I am having, I would have assumed either Buxton paper or Ware's formula was a b---ch to clear when, in fact, it is actually more probable from his information it is contaminated chemistry. I would never think freshly bought chemistry was contaminated.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com