[alt-photo] Re: further cyanotype observations

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 28 15:22:54 GMT 2012

No, it means I directly mix the A solution at 25% and the B solution
at 12%. (The "usual" mix is A:20%, and B:8%...) I use these solutions
at 1:1 proportions. IIRC, it was suggested by Alberto Novo some time
ago - I tried it back then and I liked it very much. (It's a little
bit slower and contrasty though - But the blue is stronger than the
usual mix...)

Regards,
Loris.