[alt-photo] Re: Fumed Silica, results ?

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Wed Jan 4 15:05:34 GMT 2012

Thanks Clay!,

That's the encouraging info I was looking for! Next time when I need to order chemistry I'll include a jar of fumed silica!

In the mean time I would like to here about more experiences with fumed silica,

Thanks & best,

Oh, Clay, one more question: did also experience (as Dick) that you need more of your chemicals when you coat (which would make sense), and did you coat with a rod (well that makes 2 questions)?

Cor