[alt-photo] Re: Fumed Silica, results ?

clay at clayharmon.com clay at clayharmon.com
Wed Jan 4 15:23:55 GMT 2012

Cor,

I cannot say I have tested this exhaustively. I kept everything else about my process the same:  I generally coat with a Richeson synthetic brush and dry my prints under a cool fan.  I did find that I had to use slightly more chemistry - something on the order of a 20-25% increase.

But even with my preliminary tests, I am encouraged enough to try it out a different paper each time I dive into the darkroom to make prints.

Clay