[alt-photo] Re: Fumed Silica, results ?

kerik at kerik.com kerik at kerik.com
Wed Jan 4 16:19:01 GMT 2012

I'll chime in on this. B&S sent me the powder form and I tried the dry
roller approach on untreated Fabriano Artistico. It was a total fail for
me. The pt/pd solution did not coat evenly and the blacks were very
weak. Plus, I didn't like working with the powder or how it made the
paper feel. Will definitely give the liquid approach a try based on
Clay's recommendation.

-Kerik
www.kerik.com