[alt-photo] Re: Fumed Silica, results ?

Nelson Mark ender100 at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 21:45:39 GMT 2012

Clay,

that's very interesting information.  I didn't realize that the fumed silica also came in solution.  I was hesitant to mess with a powder form.

It is also very interesting that it acts like a sizing that also may compensate for and alkaline paper?

thanks for sharing!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Welcome to the Precision Digital Negatives Home!
PDNPrint : Precision Digital Negatives Forum
Mark I. Nelson Photography - Welcome