[alt-photo] Re: Anyone using sodium citrate as DOP pt/pd developer?

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Tue Jan 10 14:15:54 GMT 2012

OH, a ps is I mixed am citrate up 1/2 lb to 1400ml, sod citrate 1lb 1400 ml. In my notes I have sodium citrate is lower in contrast, colder in tone than potassium citrate but I don't have how potassium citrate compares to ammonium. I will try to search out my sodium citrate test strips somewhere but whatever I did, I didn't feel a need to use it in place of ammonium citrate for any reason.
Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com