[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Wed Jan 18 14:32:16 GMT 2012

I found it (my first post) too! And reflecting upon the fact that we did our
first alt-process group exhibition with workshop-participant-friends just
3.5 years later, you realize how this list was (and IS) so important to each
of us; if you let me, I'll call the list experience "collective learning".
It was (mostly) possible with the help of this list, and I thank you all
very much for sharing your knowledge / experience!

I don't see any posts by Mark which he mentions his lucky underpants lately;
I guess he finally retired it! Hehehehehe...

Regards,
Loris.