[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 18 17:19:48 GMT 2012

I'll have to add here that with the Fabriano soft-press, I never pre-
shrink.  It's amazing, really.  I hate to carry on so about this
paper, because I don't there to be a run on it. ;)  I'm also terrified
they'll go and change it somehow.   Sounds like I have stock in it
(that and PVA), but up to a certain size, you really don't have to pre-
shrink, and never a problem with registration.  I have not experienced
that with any other paper, though.

Henry, I saw your other post.  If you're not printing much larger than
9x7, I'd suggest not pre-shrinking with Fabriano soft-press, and see
how it goes.

Diana