[alt-photo] Re: Distilled Water

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 26 23:47:34 GMT 2012

Etienne, The studio uses so much less water now than it did when I first
moved in. I was doing quite a bit of silver gelatin printing and with that
changing over to inkjet, the total amount of water went way down. Even
though it has a full kitchen, bath, etc I only really use it for photography
so it is way down on their water worries.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226