[alt-photo] casein history

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Mon Jul 9 15:30:07 GMT 2012

Dear Casein Printers,

I hope this is OK to ask on the list.

I am interested in some historical information for a casein timeline.

Where did you first read about it? What year? Who taught you? Are you continuing to do the process?

I know there are a few of you out there. Peter Blackburn, I think you said you read Langford's book. What year was that and where?

Even if you just tried it and abandoned it, that's fine.

If you want to email me offlist because this isn't a list convo, that's fine, too.

I'm just trying to get a sense of its more modern presence.

Also, Marek, you were talking about Fresson maybe containing casein. The amount of casein/gelatin I have come across is 10-30% casein to gelatin. Have you tried it yet?

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com