[alt-photo] Re: casein history

Guido Ceuppens altguido at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:38:27 GMT 2012

I use 1 part casein/paint + 1 part saturated Pot Dichromate. I use
acrylic colors as well as powdered pigments in a "heavy" mix and do
not bother about transparency of the colors, I like (at least at this
moment) very colorful and saturated images, development is sometimes
carefully but most of the time very vigorously with brush or even
sponges.
Guido