[alt-photo] Re: casein history

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 14 16:27:01 GMT 2012

Marek,

I have never found the high ph to have negative effect on light
sensitivity but only dark reaction. I also read somewhere and I don't
recall where or who it was, but the author suggested ammoniating
ammonium dichromate to reduce the hardening rate of this when mixed
with a colloid for short term storage; it may have been gum or gelatine.

Peter Friedrichsen