[alt-photo] Alternative/Historical Photographic Processes Exhibition in Dallas, TX

Kim Du Boise krd at photoartsimaging.com
Wed Jul 18 18:10:33 GMT 2012

Greetings & Congratulations, Mr. Blackburn.

I will be one of the presenters at the SPE conference and look forward to seeing in person what I saw on the gallery link.  I made a presentation in 1998 to this South Central regional conference advocating the addition of alternative or historic processes to the curriculum as I had at the University of Southern MS.  It was well received & I know this exhibit will be an exciting addition to the conference!

This time I am presenting as a photographic materials conservator on preserving traditional & digital photographic work for the future.  We will be encouraging folks to see the exhibit.  I think it may already be one of the conference venues, if I know my colleagues up there!  Thanks for sharing this info.

Kim

Kim R. Du Boise, Conservator
PhotoArts Imaging Professionals, LLC
123 Buchanan Road