[alt-photo] Re: Alternative/Historical Photographic Processes Exhibition in Dallas, TX

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:03:53 GMT 2012

Hello Kim: Hello Kim: Thank you for your comments and very kind words regarding the exhibition. My schedule does not permit me to attend the SPE in MS. However, at least four of my NTAPG colleagues will be at SPE presenting material and providing interpretation for the alternative work our group will have on display. I hope will you have an opportunity to meet them. Thank you for being an advocate of alternative and historical photography. I hope your presentation goes well—wish I could be there to hear you speak. Thank you, Kim. So nice to meet you via this forum. All the best to you.

Peter J. Blackburn