[alt-photo] Re: Creating Film Negative by Enlarging a Film/ Slide Positive

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 16:18:22 GMT 2012

I got some replies on APUG just after I sent this. Seems that many people
are doing this and enlarging slide (positive) film onto regular B&W neg
film is fairly straight forward and treated just like making a neg in
camera. Some use ortho film while others use regular panchromatic B&W film
for use with color slide in order to represents tone more accurately.
Development is done by inspection (which I already do) in both cases and
great enlarged negatives seem to be achievable.

If anyone here has experience with this or comments I'd still love to hear
your experiences!

-Francesco