[alt-photo] Re: Boston in July

francis schanberger frangst at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 05:54:45 GMT 2012

Not photo related but definitely inspiring...one of the most overlooked
museums (and best one in my humble opinion) in Boston opened up a new
addition.

The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is a two blocks away from where I did
my residency last summer, Emmanuel College (both on Fenway). They have very
little photography (if any) but the original building is breath taking
(from the inside).

http://www.gardnermuseum.org/

BTW, Emmanuel has one of my van dyke brown prints on display as part of
their expanding Artist in Residence permanent collection. It's on the fifth
floor of the Administration building. It's a great little art department.

-francis