[alt-photo] Re: casein+ alt to dichromate

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 23 15:34:22 GMT 2012

Re GateauPatent 20,740

Curiosity got the best of me so I had to double
check this. From Espacanet, the origianl GB pdf
specifies metallic violet, while if you read that
section as electronic text by clicking on
"Description", it specifies methylic violet. The
only reason I can think of is that there is a
corrected document that was OCR'd but the
uncorrected version has been scanned and made
available when clicking on "Original Document"
Perhaps your access route gave you the corrected one.

Peter Friedrichsen