[alt-photo] Re: casein+ alt to dichromate

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Sat Jun 23 19:15:13 GMT 2012

Peter,
> Curiosity got the best of me so I had to double check this. From
> Espacanet, the origianl GB pdf specifies metallic violet, while if you
> read that section as electronic text by clicking on "Description", it
> specifies methylic violet. The only reason I can think of is that there is
> a corrected document that was OCR'd but the uncorrected version has been
> scanned and made available when clicking on "Original Document" Perhaps
> your access route gave you the corrected one.

Are we looking at the same pages?
 From Espacenet, both pdf (scan of the original) and from "Description", the
GB patent reports "methylic violet".
original (links are all in a row):
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/description?CC=GB&NR=19072
0740A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=19080618&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP
http://worldwide.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=GB&NR=
190720740A&KC=A&FT=D&ND=3&date=19080618&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

The US patent can be retrieved in pdf only (no "description" available), and
there is "metallic".

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group