[alt-photo] Re: casein+ alt to dichromate

Peter Friedrichsen pfriedrichsen at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 23 22:49:21 GMT 2012

Alberto,

Yes we are looking at the same document. Here is the mystery solved:

In this patent, on line 25 of the "Provisional Specification" it is
quoted as methylic violet as you and Christina have pointed out,
however if you go to the "Complete Specifications" paragraph, you
will find "metallic violet quoted on line 29.

They must have copied from the same erroneous document in order to
pass that same error to two patents.

Well I think I have burned up enough time on this academic exercise.
I am baking copper in an oven and its ready for serving.

Peter