[alt-photo] Re: casein

sam wang samwang864 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 01:04:50 GMT 2012

Hi Chris,

I've only heard of Russ Cummings, and am not quite sure in what regard.
Most likely it was about his tri-color carbon prints that he'd been making
through the war years. There was a gorgeous, maybe 2-1/4 contact sized, 3
color carbon of books on a library shelf that I always thought was made by
Russ. Did you find it in the archives? Or maybe his daughter still has it.

Don't remember if he ever mentioned how he got interested in casein either.
Just that the research department of French's Mustard where he was vice
president provided him with ammonium caseinate that he always felt worked
best. He had a lot of friends and contacts across the country.

Sam