[alt-photo] HP5 for Pt/Pl and POP

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:08:31 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to throw out a question to you folks making pt/pl and POP
prints. Who here uses HP5? I'm making big negs in camera (11x14 and some
8x20) and am limited to Efke PL100 and HP5 in these larger sizes.
Everything else is special order as far as I know. I have two boxes of HP5
in 11x14 that I'd like to get the most out of.

My plan is to use ABC Pyro, which I've heard does well with HP5 for
processes that require expanded contrast ranges. If anyone here uses HP5
for pt/pl or POP can you please share your experiences?

Thanks,
Francesco