[alt-photo] European distributor for Aerosil (fumed silica dioxide)

Stane Kočar stane.kocar at siol.net
Thu Mar 1 08:43:50 GMT 2012

I just receieved answer from the producer of Aerosil where to buy it in
Europe:

Subject: Distributor for Evonik Degussa Aerosil ® and Aeroxide ® types

Dear customer,
Please be informed that exclusive distributor for Evonik Degussa Aerosil
® and
Aeroxide ® types is NOVOCHEM Budapest is responsible for small size orders.

Contact persons to your service are:
Gyula Pintér
Novochem Co. Ltd
Budapest, Orczy ut 6.
H-1089
Tel: +36 1 464 4918
Fax: +36 1 464 4982
Mobil: +36 30 866 7587
Mail: pintergy at novochem.hu
Web: www.novochem.hu

and

Anemari Karh Domonkos
Sales representative Novochem Kft Budapest
Address:
SRB-23330 Novi Knezevac
36.VUD 27.
Tel/Fax: +381-230-82-904
Mobil:+381-62-8488-737

Looking forward for our good cooperation .

Regards from Slovenia
Stane Kocar