[alt-photo] Re: European distributor for Aerosil (fumed silica dioxide)

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Mar 1 08:58:56 GMT 2012

Thank you Stane,

It just happens that I will be in Budapest next weekend! Anyway I found a source over here in The Netherlands: when I searched for Aerosil I noticed that it is often used in building polyester boats. A friend of mine with which as I,  is a Large Format Enthusiast (strictly silver gelatin though) has build his own polyester trimaran, so I mailed him, and has a few buckets, so that should be enough to get started..;-)..

Best,

Cor