[alt-photo] Re: European distributor for Aerosil (fumed silica dioxide)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Mar 1 09:47:37 GMT 2012

Info: I have the Aerosil 200 variant. It's the "hydrophilic" version,
with a surface area of 200 m2 per g... First trad. cyanotype test
(last night) was allright, better dmax, BUT, I still have to find the
optimum amnt. of silica fume / coating solution amount per area etc. I
got streaking marks, it's harder to apply the solution onto the
modified surface... First results are promising though!

Regards,
Loris.