[alt-photo] Re: European distributor for Aerosil (fumed silica dioxide)

Kees Brandenburg workshops at polychrome.nl
Thu Mar 1 09:54:14 GMT 2012

Thanks Loris.

I found out that the hydrophobic variants all have an R in the product name as the hydrophilic have not.
So it would be not too difficult to get the right one.

http://www.aerosil.com/product/aerosil/en/products/hydrophilic-fumed-silica/Pages/default.aspx
http://www.aerosil.com/product/aerosil/en/products/hydrophobic-fumed-silica/pages/default.aspx

regards,

kees