[alt-photo] Re: new cyanotype and paper question

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Fri Mar 9 23:12:08 GMT 2012

Dianna,

I don't have experience with Arches HP, but *maybe* it's similar to
Bergger COT 320. IIRC, Bergger COT 320 is (kinda) rebranded Arches
Platine. If so, develop in bottled drinking water (pH <= 7), and then
try to clear in mild citric acid (1 dessert spoon into 1000-2000ml)
and see what happens. My experience with COT 320 and this work flow
was positive; the paper cleared completely and relatively quickly.

Hope this helps,
Loris.