[alt-photo] Re: Coating Silver Chloride Paper - Similar to AZO?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 18:41:11 GMT 2012

Don, thanks for the reference. I've seen his website before but not spent
much time on it. I'll check it out again. I'm looking specifically to
replicate AZO and Lodima which to my understanding is possible. There is a
workshop at George Eastman House coming up which provides instruction like
what I'm looking for so I'm thinking about going to that. I wonder if
anyone here has done that workshop in the past?

Ken,

I'll post on DBI in a separate post as I'd like to keep this one on track.

-Francesco