[alt-photo] Re: gum workshop

Alan MacKellar amackellar at qx.net
Sat Mar 31 00:27:28 GMT 2012

Chris,
I am happy to know you'll be heading south as far as PF this summer.  I have
already signed up for a Santa Fe Workshop in Alt. Processes with Christopher
James.  I just came back from a 3-day workshop in Pt/Pa (really Pa with a
few drops of NA(2) with Mark Nelson.  I finally think I understand the
philosophy behind PDN.  The real work is not plugging in numbers.  Mark was
more interested in getting us to look at tonal ranges than programs.
Christopher James just looks up at the sun and knows the exposure time.
I'll have fun.

Sorry Rene and I will have to miss your workshop.  You have been very busy,
from looking at your website, and your work is exquisite.  Will you be using
casein at PF?

Alan