[alt-photo] Carl Weese's Drive-In project

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Mar 31 14:07:12 GMT 2012

Dear All,

One more shameless promotion, by one of our own listees. Carl Weese of ziatype fame. When going through the 60,000 emails in the archives I found lots of help from Carl over the years, though he does not actively post anymore.

 Carl is doing a drive-in theatre project across the country and you can read about it here!

http://courantblogs.com/rick-green/vanishing-drive-in-theaters-carl-weeses-big-dream/

I really believe in this project because I am sentimentally attached to the drivein theatre as it was part of my childhood. In fact, the one in Minnesota I used to go to in the summers was resurrected a number of years back. WIll have to check if it is still so.

Carl has teamed with Kickstarter to fund this very ambitious project.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com