[alt-photo] Re: ziatype

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue May 1 07:40:43 GMT 2012

Dear Christina,

Maybe glycerin can help in that regard: I can have full printout (with
pop pd) and a very neural color even at 22C / 30%RH, when I add
glycerin (another strong humectant) to the coating solution. Haven't
noticed any adverse effect so far...

I have AFO from two sources: 1. B&S, 2. Fluka, and both are in semi
opaque / white plastic containers. Those containers probably don't let
UV inside, because I still don't have any problems with the container
from B&S, 6-7 years after purchase, and with the Fluka container too.
(The - very similar material - Fluka container is relatively new, only
1 year...)

Regards,
Loris.